Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, does anyone have this problem while tryin to play wild arms 2 on the virtual game station. it runs perfect throughout the game, but when i go into a battle the combat commands cant be seen. u knoe, the ones that allow u to attack, cast a spell, select an item, etc. does anyone know whats the problem. thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey guwaping

thanx for tha reply. but hey, where can i find the pystechs fixes at. can u give me a link. also, i gave epsxe a try, but dam that shit is too hard to configure for a newbie like me.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
pare, use vgs 1.4

the menu will flash like crazy, but at least you can see it. :p

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by guwapings
Try using pystechs fix 5 or 3. But when i tried it the battle menus are blinking. I suggest running it on epsxe.
The same "blinking" problems happens to me in ePSXe (using the latest Pete's D3D Plugin). It also has some slowdowns.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
204 Posts
badaro: yeah i also have that blinking problem with epsxe but i can remedy that with frameskip. I heard others can play WA2 on epsxe perfectly. Maybe its my videocard(tnt2 m64):(

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by guwapings
badaro: yeah i also have that blinking problem with epsxe but i can remedy that with frameskip. I heard others can play WA2 on epsxe perfectly. Maybe its my videocard(tnt2 m64):(
I have a V3 3000, so I don't think it's a problem with your card.

Anyway, what really bothers me when playing WA2 in ePSXe is not the blinking, but the several (random) slowdowns I get when playing it.

[]s Badaro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts