Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello and Thanks for all the helps that you offer and have offered to me, well my problem is as follows :

Vandal Hearts 2 works perfectly in PSXeven but, if you know the game of course, when I cast a spell (sometimes only), the game breaks down (shuts down) and an error message appears.

Well my question is : Is the problem from the plugins or from the game itself ???

PS : If there is someone who knows a better downloadable version, PM me please thanks for all your help.

PSS : I'm Isoing not using CDs and If you want the list of plugins used just tell me thanks...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The second one : Thrown by the emulator and an error message (ERROR: Reserved opcode being called : 0x 33440 !!!! @0x8003076c
-- emu released due to error --).

PS : Someone on the Compatibility List has resolved this problem, but I want to know how ?? He had the same problem as mine and solved it if he can help me i'll be very grateful (i'm trying to get this game for 6 years and now It's my chance)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.