Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problem with TOM&JERRY HOUSETRAP relating memory cards :angry:

well i made the bin,cue of that game and i use the reccomanded plugin but i tried with a lot of plugins the problem is:
when the game start it says: looking for memory cards then it become in part all blue and the emulator freeze :angry:

What can I do?
I have only this problem all the other games i tried work fine... :(

I forgot, I am using last version of ePSXe emulator

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
If you haven't already done this, go to Run->Enable Logs and see if any error messages show up in that box when the emulator freezes.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Check that you have the memcards subfolder under the epsxe folder, and that you have the 2 memcard files there. Also, make sure that you selected the memcards in the emulator. (config -> memory card).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All relating memory card is ok i have the subfolder and the 2 files in the memory card option
I tried with enable log but when it freeze nothing appaned the last line is still
"Spu open" like usually :heh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried with the Pete one and also others but I think it is not a video problem. If some of you have got that game can you send me a savegame after the memory card screen( at the game title screen)?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
well there are a bunch of pete's plugins. try using Peops software GPU as that is the most compatible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried the Peops plugin but the problem is the same like i told before i think it is not a video problem but something relating the memory cards(that are good configurated). Do somebody have that game ?

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
When you say 'it all become blue', do you mean you get a Blue Screen of Death, or the emulator window goes blue?
Have you tried pressing F4?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here the screen

The light blue in the blue screen is the error. The memory card selection screen should be in his place

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I think this probably is an emulator problem. I suggest trying different emulators, like PSXeven or PCSX.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts