Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I have two computers. I'm playing Harvest Moon DS. It works fine on one computer, but not on the other. The game starts up fine and everything, but in the beginning, when I'm naming myself and my farm and etc., the cursor will automatically click on some of the buttons when I mouse over them. Then when I get to the point where I can start moving my character around, the controls get all buggy. Like, I'll press up and he walks up, but then all of the sudden, he starts walking in place and then when I press any other key (A,B,X,etc.) he'll just start walking instead of doing what those keys are suppose to do.

Does this make any sense? Sorry if this is a common problem with a solution posted somewhere already.

Oh, one thing I forgot to specify. I only have this problem while using the No$zoomer. The game works fine without it, but I would very much like to play with it.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Try deleting no$gba.ini file in your no$gba folder and set the controls again. If that doesn't work, then check the hot/shortcut keys that you set in No$Zoomer and see if any of them is set to the same keys as your control.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.