Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I playes Tekken 3 several times and now I've got all fighters available. But when I fight against Gon in Ball Mode and am able to select him, every time I reset the game, he's not there anymore. Even when I activate "auto save" in the options or make "save memory card".
With DR. Boskonovitch I've got the same problem: He won't be able anymore after restarting the game/emulator.

Please help me!
Thanks!

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
are u using the latest version of epsxe? are u restarting correctly, from the menu (not the x). I can't think of anything else, don't have the game. sorry.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So you've beaten Gon on Tekken Ball already? You should be able to use him after that. Why not try saving the game manually?

Stupid Q: you do know that Dr. B and Gon are selectable, though their pictures are hidden from the player select screen, right?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can select them both but after reseting the game they aren't there anymore. I've got to play them free again. Even it I make manually save in the Mem-Card-Options. :-(

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
to enable all characters i used the PEC action replay/game shark plugin and saved to the memory card as usual as i couldnt b bothered playing through the whole game and that lame tekken force mode....
ps nina is the best charachter learn her combos and counter attacks and no-one will beat u :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
the same thing happened to me, as a solution to this i don't reset by pressing start+select anymore.

i would also like to add that if you choose character select in practice the same thing will also happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts