Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Kill' Em All
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time when I complete arcade mode, the game stop after ending video, after the video the end credits should be displayed but screen stays black, nothing happens. What could be the problem? This is the 2nd different image I have, both have the same problem.

I'm using ePSXe 1.60 with following plug-ins:

Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.7
Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76 (Tried with this one too, no help)
Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41
P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
second different image? :> smells with warez, but I hope it's the second image you have made by yourself from yours oryginal game copy... I was playing it, and didn't notice any problems at the arcade ending, and how is it when you try to play from your cd?

·
Kill' Em All
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KanedA said:
second different image? :> smells with warez, but I hope it's the second image you have made by yourself from yours oryginal game copy... I was playing it, and didn't notice any problems at the arcade ending, and how is it when you try to play from your cd?
It's the same when playing from cd, no end credits, just black screen.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I searched a little and this seems to be a problem with the warezed version. But since you say you get the same problem when playing from the original CD, it's a bit of a mystery.

Howver, THIS thread might be able to help you. Something about mashing the start button.

Dan

·
Kill' Em All
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dbhankins said:
I searched a little and this seems to be a problem with the warezed version. But since you say you get the same problem when playing from the original CD, it's a bit of a mystery.

Howver, THIS thread might be able to help you. Something about mashing the start button.

Dan
That worked, thank you :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.