Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Random personnality
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,i wanna start a new game in Suikoden 2 and at the begenning of the game, i can choose my saved game from Suikoden 1 but he cant find it on my memory card and i checked in the bios and the saved game is here. I play suikoden 1 and 2 on iso and my saved game in suikoden 1 is at greminster just before the final boss So what can i do?????

·
Random personnality
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ah ok thanks i think this will help !!!!! EN PASSANT JE SUIS SARCASTIQUE

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
patience is a virtue

anyways, the problem might be that your suikoden 1 save is pal and your suikoden 2 is ntsc (or vice versa). that would cause a problem.
there are 2 solutions i can think of:
1) get a memory card save for suikoden 1 off the net
2) use a gameshark code to activate the mcdohl sidequest in suiko2
i'd go with #1

·
Random personnality
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry its been a bad day for me!!! Thx for the reply but i dont know if you can tell me where to download a save file from the net!!

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Avoid posting in any other language than english or you are risking to have closed your thread. If i don't know what does it say, i'll assume is not good :p . Sarcasm is out of place too, though i'll oversight it since you apologized. Lastly, do not double post unless is absolutely unavoidable, you can edit your previous posts with the handy edit button located at the lower right corner of them.

Gamefaqs might have what you need. Failing that Google is your friend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts