Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I play Harvest Moon Island of Happines using No$gba 2.6a + No$zoomer 2.3.0.2, the button text seem solved when using EX 4, so i can play it (the stylus control didn't really bad on PC/emu) :D

I usually save and load using snapshot rather than battery file since it quicker, but i running with some issue here:
1. if we have play with no$gba (w/o no$zoomer) and save the snapshot, later open it on no$zoomer the rom image will crash (test using HM: IoH & Mario Kart DS) and vice versa, somebody know how to fix it? i have mario kart ds snapshot that i really want to use on no$zoomer
2. is there possible way to use nocash render on no$zoomer? since i can only see opengl and directx, some game are faster using nocash render and didn't have problem
3. is using bios can affect the compability & playability for some games? if possible also mention the game that will benefits from using bios
4. i want to play Rune Factory 2 but need some confirmation if it works on no$zoomer, can someone confirm it?

PS: i'm not asking where i can download bios files

Thanks

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Most games no longer require the BIOS or Firmware files.
SNAPSHOTS DO NOT WORK FOR DS GAMES AT ALL, THEY ARE MEANT ONLY FOR USE WITH GBA GAMES, INGAME/BATTERY SAVING IS YOUR ONLY OPTION
NO$Zoomer makes use of whatever renderer is set in no$gba. The Renderer options No$Zoomer has apply only to itself and are idenpendant from no$gba and should not affect the game at all...just perhaps No$Zoomer's resource use.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.