Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I play road rash on epsxe emualtor the races work fine but its the menu that keeps messing up sometimes the screen goes green so you can only see the words rather than the background as well. Also for some reason the music when you are racing is some crappy track that sounds like it was made on a spectrum rather than the jukebox tracks playing while you race!

Can you help??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same!

I have the exact same problem with the menus! Although I can't say I've noticed the sound problems your having. I'm unsure if it would be a graphic plugin or CDR plugin to solve this issue. I noticed you posted this comment in 2009 have you found a fix yet?

Cheers,

Adam.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I too am having problems getting this game to run correctly and trying to remember which plugin combo/settings worked for this game. I KNOW I had it working 100% right before, but I lost the paper I wrote the settings on.

It seems I had to use Pete's OGL plugin (not ogl2), but as much messing around with the settings as I've done, I can't find the right settings to make it play properly. The menus are always goofed up.

To clarify, this is the game in question:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/915871-road-rash/images

Anyone care to post their settings that work for this game?

EDIT: Found the solution! Use Pete's D3D driver 1.77. set "framebuffer textures" to 0 and "framebuffer access" to 4. You can pretty much set other settings to whatever you prefer. All the menus are fixed!

I'll tell ya, I coulda swore that you needed the OGL plugin and not D3D, but there you are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts