Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
I have problem getting this version to work after i configure it i double click on the icon and the emulator window pops up bur there are no menu on top so i can't do anything. I was wondering if others had the same problem.
Thank you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zizozac said:
It works great with me except that Gsdx9.0 V 7.0 may have a bug with color Management
I had a windows skin installed so when I unistalled it everything was alright except like you said colors are all messed up. This version is much faster than the last one in game menu and bios screen. Thanks to Pcsx2 team. :thumb:
 

·
PCSX2 Coder
Joined
·
10,122 Posts
sRs said:
I had a windows skin installed so when I unistalled it everything was alright except like you said colors are all messed up. This version is much faster than the last one in game menu and bios screen. Thanks to Pcsx2 team. :thumb:
dont use the bogus pixel shaders in gsdx9 0.7, the colours are messed up in them, thats the problem :)
 

·
PCSX2 Coder
Joined
·
10,122 Posts
zizozac said:
all choices of Gsdx9 0.7 are messed up in colors so there is no difference with me
are you using an Nvidia card with beta drivers by chance? cos nvidia drivers dont seem to like gsdx9 too much, gotta swap them round n find ones that work lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
refraction said:
are you using an Nvidia card with beta drivers by chance? cos nvidia drivers dont seem to like gsdx9 too much, gotta swap them round n find ones that work lol
I use 56.72_winxp2k_english_whql Driver for my Nvidia Geforce FX5200 card
 

·
PCSX2 Coder
Joined
·
10,122 Posts
zizozac said:
I use 56.72_winxp2k_english_whql Driver for my Nvidia Geforce FX5200 card
try a different driver, newer one if you can. try pixel shader 1.4 as well, seem to be getting best results so far from that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
I tried 1.4 ,2.0 and 3.0 and all of them give me the same results; I don,t think the driver is the problem it is a problem with the plugin it self cause i tried other drivers
 

·
PCSX2 Coder
Joined
·
10,122 Posts
zizozac said:
I tried 1.4 ,2.0 and 3.0 and all of them give me the same results; I don,t think the driver is the problem it is a problem with the plugin it self cause i tried other drivers
well then its a problem with that plugin and nvidia cards, cos its working fantastic on ATi cards. Plus the Geforce 6800 card seems to work fine too
 

·
PCSX2 Coder
Joined
·
10,122 Posts
zizozac said:
May be that :???:
I just realised it also may be the fact gsdx9 is made for DirectX 9 graphics cards, which if im not mistaken, the FX5200 isnt, i just had somebody else with a GF4MX with the same problem, so it could likely be that and lack of shader support.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
refraction said:
I just realised it also may be the fact gsdx9 is made for DirectX 9 graphics cards, which if im not mistaken, the FX5200 isnt, i just had somebody else with a GF4MX with the same problem, so it could likely be that and lack of shader support.
The lattest driver for this card + 4 TI + 3 TI (exclude that MX) supports DirectX 9; also most of games todays are implemented by DirectX 9 and it runs fine with me :)
 

·
PCSX2 Coder
Joined
·
10,122 Posts
zizozac said:
The lattest driver for this card + 4 TI + 3 TI (exclude that MX) supports DirectX 9; also most of games todays are implemented by DirectX 9 and it runs fine with me :)
most cards run with Direct X9, but it isnt TRUE Dx9 support.

the Nvidia Geforce FX5600 and above and the ATi 9250 and above have true dx9 support, other cards below, do not im afraid :)
 

·
Emulation to the max!
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
cant get fullscreen to show with my card (specs below) which is mighty odd. using gsdx 0.7 with ps3.0 and its really buggin me. fullscreen kinda goes but nothing appears.
 

·
Familiar Face
Joined
·
4,971 Posts
refraction said:
well then its a problem with that plugin and nvidia cards, cos its working fantastic on ATi cards. Plus the Geforce 6800 card seems to work fine too
Actually, I have the GeForce FX5200 also, and with using Fixed Pipeline and PS 1.0, I had color issues too. Like it was blue where it should have been red and red where it should have been blue. At first when I switched to the other options, it stayed the same. Then I rebooted, and now the colors are what they should be with using PS1.4. Of course, frame rates are a bit slower, to see the correct colors does make it worth it. Just thought I'd throw that in the hat ;)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top