Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just downloaded Pcsx2-r1446, and then extracted all the files to my replace my old pcsx2 files.

I clicked Pcsx2-r1446.exe and it just says "application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect."

The pcsx2-sr9 runs fine but I can't get Pcsx2-r1446. Also how come none of my pcsx2 versions can use GSdx r1426 or can only Pcsx2-r1446 use it?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Ok, you best read the various guides to pcsx2. At least take a quick look :p
Then download the 0.9.6 release from our site (pcsx2.net).
Set up a new folder, and install everything into that.
Copy over your bios and memory cards if you want.

(Extra step if you're on windows vista or win7: Disable "User account control" or always start pcsx2 via rightclick > run as administrator).

Now you can put your Pcsx2-r1446.exe into the folder as well, and use that to play games.
You can do so with every other svn build you happen to find on the net.

For the GSdx thing, you can only use the GSdx.dll with the right SSE version for your cpu.
Again, use the guides for that.

·
Unretarded internet user
5 Posts
Install latest direct X (2009 if I'm not mistaken) and also the direct X developer's kit and just get another version r1469 is latest (at the date of the post anyway) if you install it it's going to give you an error that it's can't find a certain dll (don't remember it now) google that dll and also add pcsx2 and you'll find a link to a nvidia driver kit you must download. If you do the obove (and delete the ini) you should be ok

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.