Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got the latest ePSXe a while ago and to my suprise Tomb Raider was working.

I start to play it but then I notice again that music will start playing when it is meant to but it dosent stop there.
It dosent stop when it is suposed to and after the music track has played it gos on and on playing seemingly random tracks from the CD.

As for sound I have tried ePSXes sound core thinggy, Nulles Audio and Pete audio driver and it is stillacting up.

My sound card is a Sound Blaster live value so it should be alright.

Err this seem like a bug in the emulation but does any one know a way to get round it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think the real problem is you are trying to play a LAMER game like TR. You like her because of her morals and strong sense of justice right? Or perhaps the tedious game play is fun for you? Bah...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Tomb Raider is an excellent game, especially at the time. And so is Tomb Raider II. The problem occured when the lead programmer and lead level designer left Core Design, plus a few others. And Core produced mainstream rushed hype like TR3, TR4...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Err well I really would like to enjoy this game.
Tomb Raider 1 is an excellent game an running it thought ePSXe making the grapihcs acahlly decent is great.
But this problem. Does no body know a fix to it?
Or am I barking at the wrong bug?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to dig this up but I finaly got some time away and havent managed to fix this problem.
I tryed a shedload of other Cd-R plugins includeing petes latest one and discovered that the music will only work if I use the internal ePSXe cd-rom plugin. I also tryed an ISO of it to no luck the music still wouldent play.

So can any one advise me futher on something I might do to solve this problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts