Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using the last ver of epsxe (1.70) with an .img cd image of ISS Pro Evo 2. The problem is that there is not sound in "mode select menu" or in "master league menu" or "cup menu", but the sound appears in the movie or intro of this game and in the match (crowd noise, commentaries, etc). So my question is what happens? I tried to solved it by changing the spu plugings (epsxe core, eternal, pete's dsound, etc) but nothing fix it. Another thing is that I put the same cd image in other emulators like psxfin and curiously I heard the sound of the master league's menu for example but it crashe's (in the case of psxfin) in some menu's images. Sorry for my english and I'm waiting for an answer of this little issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everybody! Finally I solved the problem myself. Simply I found that the menu's sounds runs if the CD image is put on a virtual drive, so I put the CD image on Daemon Tools (it works like a real cd) and then I configure the ePSXe with the core spu plugin and the internal cdr plugin. The ISS Pro Evo 2 runs almost perfectly with this config. Thanks anyway and I expect this helps somebody too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help :(

Please Can You give me A link to download a working ISO image file for ISS Pro Ev 2 ? :( I have downloaded this game , But there is a list of files like this :
*deleted*
And Everything Works file except the music , Its a trashi false sound coming out in menues ! like an extreme loud digital noise .... thats too bad !

Please Help Me Out !

I Have tried to Use every SPU plugin and All the bios files available ...

Help me please :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.