Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm using the VBA emulator to play Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Emerald, but when I load them both, it shows ''Loaded Battery'' and then its plain white, I've tried all the buttons but it doesn't work. I'll be very happy if one of you is able to solve this problem.
Thank You, Viren.:D

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try getting a file called "vba-over.ini" and put it in the same folder as VBA, or, if it doesn't work, try redumping the game.
Pd: Why do you write with yellow letters? oO

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
if the issue still occurs after obtaining the vba-over file, then delete the .sav file associated to that game.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
You're welcome. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try deleting the Emerald .sav file.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You should play all the PKMN games on No$GBA since its just better ,aslong as you don't wana link with friends on an other computer.
But you can Link different games on the same computer with it.
Just an advice ;) (no$gba = good for singel and hot seat gaming, VBA = Good for network gaming)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have the same exact problem but since im new to all this i dont know what .sav and what is my vba folder and all of this.

i got the vba-over.zip thingy but i dont know what to do with it.

can someone please help?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Unzip the vba-over.zip and put it in the same folder as VBA. ;D

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Yeah that makes more sense. But my VBA was downloaded with the game, so its not like if i have a VBA folder for itself. Its in the folder with the game.

idk if this makes sense.
Sorry, but the forum of NGEMU don't give support to people which downloads your games.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.