Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes,i did what is said it the other thread i have the two games running but when i try to trade pokemon it just stays at awaiting communication please wait and thats it,it stays like that,i tried vba link and there it works,but i want to be able to do it on no$gba because when you try to use e-cards linking is also required and it happens the same,just "please wait".I waited for 10,15 minutes and nothing,Any suggestions?

· Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
In VBA the games are opened in two seperate windows. In No$, one window is split into two. You sure you did it correctly?

· Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Set Link Gamepacks to 'Gamepacks in all GBAs' and try different multiboot delay settings.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i tried and still nothing,but this time when i set the cable type to automatic i think that one of the game linked but the second window one didnt oO because in the first one i think it was okay, it said press a to start transfering(this is for e-cards)but on the second one(the one that i must press a on) was still saying please wait or something like it.What am i missing,i set the gamepacks and everything else:(.Before i was getting please wait on both games

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.