Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
If I remember correctly, enabling Accurate CD Timing will fix this problem of yours. That is the only option I see that is different from anything else in my config. Now if only I could find a way to be able to talk to Meru on the boat ... sigh ...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Well I just got to that point yesterday and haven't played around with it since then, but alas the VGS fix won't work for me since this is a win2k computer unless you know of some way to get VGS running under win2k. I was thinking of trying it under FPSE next or perhaps AdriPSX depending upon whatever is feeling happier with me today. And I think she threw a shoe?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Well I gave it a try today, knocked off framelimit and sat back for awhile. It was rather amusing, Meru slowly twitched herself up and off the screen!! I don't know if that was supposed to happen, didn't that happen with you? Waited a bit more but then canceled out due to wanting to play something else tee hee hee! Will try again in a few days, though I'll be back at the university then so I dunno probably will even forget the game exists for a few weeks, after all having a high speed connect well hey I'm a quake player. Oh well!

As to vanyar, eh, don't know what to tell you. Don't use magic I guess, I haven't been impressed with it yet, too weak. Unless of course you extremely suck at hitting the dragoon additions ... which admittedly I do ... but still ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts