Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I become a Dragoon in any fight, if I cast a spell then the system crashes. All the game follows and the players are moving but the following command doesn't appear (something like using the health leaf in Legend of Legaia). Is there any special option in epsxe to avoid this?
I'm using Pete's OpenGL 1.50
internal SPU
Playing directly from an iso (in cdrwin format)
My system specs:
PII-300, 64Mb Ram, Winfast Geforce2MX (detonator 6.50), Sound Blaster 16.
By the way, is the Spanish PAL version.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody has this problem?
I've changed to a Sound Blaster Live 1024 but the problem is still there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, the problem has changed.
Now the player casts the spell and I can finish the battle, but wen another battle starts, the screen goes black and nothing happens.
Then, wen I restart epsxe I can't load the game!!! The "Sony Computer Entertainment" doesn't appear. The emulator hangs up and I have to restart if I want to play.
Here are my system specs:
PII-300
64Mb RAM
Winfast Geforce2MX
Sound Blaster Live 1024
Plextor 12x10x32 IDE
Please help.
The video config:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Today I made another prove, in windows 2000. The results are the same. If Dart or Shana casts a spell, then:
- If the fight ends nothing happens, but I can't start another battle (the screen goes black)
- If doesn't finish, the player doesn't return to the normal form (I think this is the problem) and I can't do nothing more.
The strangest thing is that if Leivniz (is that right?) casts a spell. All goes well!!!!!!
I've tried with:
VGS - Too slow
AdriPSX: Guives me an error at the begining and can't start (winME) or starts but the gui doesn't appear (win2000).
FPSE: Doesn't read the CD-ROM if I use an external plugin or fails to start it if I use an internal plugin.
Well, I think that the only solution is not to cast spells....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can you send me a memory card for example at the begining of the CD2? Because I'm playing with savestates and I can't change the gpu plugin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts