Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello friends i has a problem with the epsx.1.7 i configured and the game i want to runs perfect but here is the problem the emulator dont recognize the gamepad (i am using a genius gamepad 4-axis) so i cant play with a gamepad by the moment because i cant find a solution yet, any suggestions?

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
press F5 upon the startup of a game.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is there any way to fix it with epsxe?
My controller only works with 2 games, and then the rest wont acknowledge.
The setup is fine, I can set buttons with it all day and the program recognizes the controller, the game itself will not respond....
If it helps, I'm using a saitek p2500 rumbleforce usb controller.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know it has already been suggested but have you tried hitting f5? This toggles analogue on and off. And sounds like the problem you are having.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, and I tried changing what kind of controller it's being used as (I might be describing this poorly, but when you set the buttons, you have the list of controllers to the top right) from analog to digital, and back, hitting f5 for both settings just in case.
Technogod hates me.
The controller works for BoF3 and Chocobo Racing, but not for any other games...

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have the same problem.. i configured perfectly epsxe 1.7.0, but it doesn't see the joypad (which is a logitech rumblepad 2)... i've already downloaded drivers for the pad, and tried with F5 button but nothing, seems like that joypad doesn't exist for epsxe... when i go for configure the pad there s not digital/analog option!! (very strange), so i put dualshock option but i cant resolve tha problem (joypad not seen)...
strange thing is that joypad is seen by windows xp and works perfectly on panel control -> game devices -> properties (cos status is OK and i tried the configuration test)
plz help^^^____xd
(great forum XD)

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Run the emulator with right click > run as admin

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have the same problem.. i configured perfectly epsxe 1.7.0, but it doesn't see the joypad (which is a logitech rumblepad 2)... i've already downloaded drivers for the pad, and tried with F5 button but nothing, seems like that joypad doesn't exist for epsxe... when i go for configure the pad there s not digital/analog option!! (very strange), so i put dualshock option but i cant resolve tha problem (joypad not seen)...
strange thing is that joypad is seen by windows xp and works perfectly on panel control -> game devices -> properties (cos status is OK and i tried the configuration test)
plz help^^^____xd
(great forum XD)
any idea for resolving this problem?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.