Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Penadinho
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a weird problem on my system, since last month (and I don't know why) all my browsers simply stopped playing anything based on flash, even msn messenger doesn't show winks anymore (they're flash animation) and says that I don't have macromedia flash player installed, it redirects me to a page where an automated install should happen but it doesn't =/ I've installed macromedia flash player dozen of times but it didn't help either. Already scanned for virii and spywares and cleaned up the windows registry but I didn't find anything that could be causing this problem. The only browser that displays flash correctly is Opera.

Any suggestion?

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
What about Firefox? Does it display Flash well after getting its plugin?

Since there's a problem with more than one program, perhaps there's an issue with the ActiveX controls. Try to set them to Default, download/reinstall Flash Player and see if it works.

Better download Flash Player's setup program instead of using automated online install (online installation works better with Internet Explorer btw)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.