Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so ive used epsxe on my other computer which has lower specs than the one im currently using. Ive been wanting to play ff7 but every time i try to run the iso or img it displays the Sony Entertainment of America logo and doesnt proceed. I have read the faq but nothing has really helped so far ive tried numerous things over the last few hours and nothing has changed the result im getting. Ive tried using different gpu and spu plugins and tried two different bios but no results also im not getting any sound whatsoever. i have also tried this with three different isos and im still getting the same result. im pretty experienced with emulators and the one on my other computer worked perfectly after i got the plugins i only had to make a few minor adjustments. while im waiting to get a response ill try to get a different game and c if it produces similar results and make sure its not that particular game or if its the emulator or whatever the case may be. Does any one have any suggestions?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.