Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried putting all abilities on all characters...
Yeah it worked, They learn all the abilities... but I cannot access and use EQUIPMENT ABILITIES... Only the EQUIPMENT ABILITIES that I activated before I use PEC and Gameshark codes is working like HP+20% and BUG KILLER

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
that would be, because you have 0/37 junction slots available.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
so you cannot remove the two active (HP+20, bug killer) ones to free up the "points" or whatever they are called at all? i cant say for sure but it could mean you have to turn off the codes or whatever then, it might be some sort of side-effect for using them unfortunately.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
yeah maybe its just PLAY FAIR hehe... I turned it off and load the game before I activated the cheat...

so you cannot remove the two active (HP+20, bug killer) ones to free up the "points" or whatever they are called at all? i cant say for sure but it could mean you have to turn off the codes or whatever then, it might be some sort of side-effect for using them unfortunately.
yeah thats it.. I cannot remove... I cannot access Equip Abilities...

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
disable cheats, and save to a empty memory card slot, then reload.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.