Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I tried playing on my PC with ePSXe from the disk. But the music ran too fast. i assumed it was the disk drive. I tried playing striaght from a ripped iso and it is still running way to fast.

Anyone know how to fix this? Symphony of the Night, FF Tactics, and Valk profile all run flawlessly.

Edit I am using PSX 1.6

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
post your system specs, the plugins you are using and screenshots of how you have them configured. you might also want to read over the troubleshooting FAQ that is stickied at the top of the "problems with games" section.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont really understand most of that.

System specs are like 3gigs of ram , windows, 8500 GEforce, Core Duo 2ghz or close to those

I tried downloading 1.7 epsxe but it says its missing something called bios. Not sure why that wouldnt come with the program itself

my 1.6 epsx still works tho

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
thats because the BIOS needs to come from your own console, providing it would be illegal.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hey I moved my SCHP1001 from my bios folder in epsx 1.6 to 1.7 and it runs.

I think this is running FF7 better now. Did 1.6 just conflict with it?

How would I get that from my PSX to my computer???

Sorry I am not very computer literate.

EDIT

Hey by the way. What is this Zlib thing, why would the program not come with it? I know you can get it, i read the post, but I don't get why a program wouldn't come with the files it needs to run?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.