Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Ive been trying to get ff7 to run on epsxe but to no avail.

The problem is this, i can get the game up and running, intro runs fine, sound also fine, i can even play for a while, but when i try and enter the mako reactor in the very beginning of the game, the game just stops, doesnt changes screens.

Ive used several different settings on the video config (using petes opengl2), even tried disabling sound but nothing.

Ive tried another emulator and that one runs fine, i can enter the reactor, but i cant activate aa or anything like on that emu making the game visually the same as the ps1 (to play like that, id just use my ps3), so id prefer using epsxe.

If anyone can help me with this, id appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
what are you playing off of, the disc or an image?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok this is weird, ive gotten the game to work but i dont even know how.

Been reading around the forum, following a few suggestions some users offered in other cases, and tried some for no avail, but the DEP one sort of worked.

When i tried the disable DEP suggestion it didnt worked, but after reenabling it, the game started to work O_O

Not sure what happened that made the game work, but for now its working, if anyone has a similar problem to my own, try disabling and then enabling DEP, maybe it will work.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.