Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
It should be like this.
Click the 'command prompt' in start menu.
The Dos screen appear.
It look like this on my PC:c:\document and setting\raksmey
Just type
c:\document and setting\raksmey\gcemu.exe your_game_name.gcm(not iso)
It should works.:D

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Just rename it to .gcm.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey does anyone know how to write one of those simple Dos shortcut thingos, I can't remember how it's done, but it would be heaps easier to run the emu if one was made. They can be done in Notepad, I did one while having a go at GBA homebrew (no success though).
They call 'em ".bat" files if that helps...

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Just put the gcm in the same folder as the emulator, create an ordinary shortcut, and add the name of the gcm after the target field. eg.

"C:\GCemu\GCemu.exe" gamename.gcm

Removes the need to use the Command Prompt every time. Hopefully someone will come up with a frontend for it like the GCube one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Making a Runtime .bat file

You are probably right Clements, but I just worked out how to do the .bat files, so I show people how to do it. I'll post this in EmuTalk as well...

Open up Notepad and type in this code...

cd directory
call gcemu filename.gcm

And save the file down as a ".bat" file.
You can make one of these for each game and run it by just opening the ".bat" file. I hope this is useful...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Actually yes it can contain spaces. You simply have to put double quotes around the whole thing.

If you are in windows XP just use tab completion. In otherwords type the first 3 letters of the filename and press tab and it will fill in the rest for you. It will even put quotes if they are needed.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
serialata was there really any point in bring back a topic that had been dead for over a year with a reply like that?

(Granted I posted this 16 days late).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.