1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
You can't.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have problem while playin Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS when I need to get to Nebula area. After beating NegulaGray and credits there jast black screen and then nothing and when I reset emulator then after scree with "Press start" touсh screen become black and not toucheble. I use DesMume cuz on last version I can get legal BassCross and there work save sate. What should I do? Can someone help me? please

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
You need a battery save to continue...if you have only been making save states then your'e screwed...

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
In short: use the ingame saving in the game, not savestates. :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Try exporting your save to a RAW save (option under the file menu) and then load that save in another version like a newer SVN or perhaps an older version. You have to have a battery save though, it's the only way.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Hmm...well then you can try moving the save states to an older version like 0.9.2 and creating a battery save in that version...if that however does not work then you are screwed cuz there is no fix.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.