Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just started to use Nocash Emulator just to play Pokemon. So I got into the game but for some reason the up, down, left, right controls won't work. The A,B,L,R,X,Y, Start, and Select buttons work, it just the movement controls that won't work so I'm stuck on that prof. asking if I need any advice. I already tried putting it on other keys like WASD and the numpad but it still doesn't work.Is there any ways to make the movement controls work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I started using emulators today and nocash is my first one so I don't have any games currently. Just to test what you said though I got the GBA game Pokemon Emerald and that one failed to recognize my movement controls too. Maybe I should try non-pokemon games, but those games were essientially the only reason why I'm using emulators.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Worst exp ever

hello guys i too have the same keys problem but in a different way i think it would be better to ask them here rather than creating a new thread
i am using nds2xGl2 and at the menu when the hame ask to load a save file i cant select it because when i press space the screen flips and nothing happen i mean no selection had change the keys but nothing
can pokesav be use on platinum i am playing platinum because when i try to load platinum save it says wrong file type

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
yes it works...but it's not correct...it's only asking for trouble later on in the game when it perhaps needs to save more data....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.