Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did a somewhat quick search through these forums and went to see if anyone had similar problems, and I tried a few of them.(Like getting the ePSX 1.5.2, changing some of the video specs, etc)

So far, my problem is that when I first get Momo(as a kid), I can fight one battle in the room I get her. I can access my menu in that room too. When I try to acces my menu out of that room, the screen turns blank and the music continues to play. When I get into a battle outside of that room, the music continues for the usually level music(not battle), the characters warp into their position, and the enemy's decide not to show up. At first, I thought it was some running glitch, so I just waited for a few minutes. ITs like the enemies left an invitation, and my guys showed up but they got into a car crash or something to get to the battle.

My eSPXe is running on:
Video - P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.16(Nice settings)
Sound - ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2.
CDROM - P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4(Using a Pioneer DVD ROM 1.6, being read with BE_2 ATAPI Spec2)
BIOS - scph5500.bin

My Computer(I think this might be the problem):

OS - Windows ME
RAM - 128 DDR
Video Card - GeForce2 MX/MX 400
Processor - AMD Athalon(Equivalent to 1.1GHz)

Now that I think about it, I don't think I actually got a ppf patch file, so I may just go and look for that. If anyone knows what to do or can offer any advice, thank you.

·
Banned
57 Posts
two possibilites :
very likely 1) you used save states
solution to 1 : reset game, load from memory card, see if it gets past the room, stop using savestates and rely on memory card saves.
less likely 2) you got a bad iso and/or disc
solution to 2 : recreate iso from cd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts