Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to get my analog sticks to work with any games. I have tried a ps2 controller as well as a dualshock (scph-1200) controller, both using a usb adapter. I have tried in both 1.6.0 and 1.7.0 with the same results.

The sticks work in windows config. and I am able to configure them in epsxe. However, they haven't worked in any game. I have tried games that I know support analog.

In regards to pressing f5...before I press it all buttons work except for analog sticks, but when I press it none of them work. This is the same for both 1.6.0 and 1.7.0.

I have attached a screenshot of my controller configurations in both versions that I have tried. Any help would be appreciated.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
have you tried pressing the real analog toggle that is on the controller itself?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you tried pressing the real analog toggle that is on the controller itself?
I have tried that, but that is related to something else that I forgot to mention.

With the analog off on the controller all of the buttons work, except the analog sticks of course, in both windows config and the configuration in epsxe. However, if I turn it off on the controller while in a game all of the buttons stop working. If I turn it back on then the buttons will start working like they were before, still without the analog sticks working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts