Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran megaman legends on an epsxe 1.2 (pete's D3D, int spu, int cd-plug) but couldn't get through the mdec sequence @ the start. does anyone experience this problem or knows how to fix it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way, when i try to skip the mdec, a "now loading" screen would come up but won't continue further (doesn't really load up).

·
Registered
21 Posts
correction, ML WAS working on EPSXE. I've finished the game on EPSXE 1.0.1 with the only problem was the speech is missing. Other than that it's fine. I have tested ML2 and it works on 1.2.0. I haven't tried ML on EPSXE 1.2.0 tho'.
This compatibility bug also occured with silent hill and Jackie Chan stunt master.
hope this helps

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi

hi, i like Megaman Legend!

but i didnt try it on epsxe though..

try this first: Press F4 which is the "SIO irq always enabled (F4)" if u enable that option to disable it. To save your game or Load your game, press F4 again to enable that option and there u go!

But anyway, wait for my reply. ill be testing the game on epsxe later today

cya

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
try this first: Press F4 which is the "SIO irq always enabled (F4)" if u enable that option to disable it. To save your game or Load your game, press F4 again to enable that option and there u go!

But anyway, wait for my reply. ill be testing the game on epsxe later today

from zobrak19444
i tried the F4 trick but it still didn't work. my ML is a NTSC version (US) of the game. zobrak19444 that would be great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
tried

ok, i can continue further when it comes to the "now loading" screen. i'm not very sure why is that so.

maybe theres some problem with your directx?
n/m. i can play the game quite successfully with some distorted sound, ermmmm, n/m. (tested that game out for less than an hour)

u have CVGS? try that. it will surely work!

anyway, ill still help u. did u enable this option b4 starting the game? "SIO irq always enabled (F4)"

i enabled that option. when the "now loading" screen start, ill disable that option by pressing F4 and enable it after the loading screen. erm, maybe this help??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts