Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never before used this emulator, but I have used PCSX2 with no problem. I am using Darkman's D3D driver, should I be using a different one? Sound is ePSXe SPU core 1.7.0 and CD-ROM is ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.7.0.

I am trying to get beyond the beyond working, but all I get when I start the emu is the Sony Computer Entertainment logo and then a black screen, any advice?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,570 Posts
I am using Darkman's D3D driver, should I be using a different one?
Yup. That's your problem. That video plugin is ancient. Use the Pete's/P.E.Op.S. plugins instead.

Link

If your hardware supports OpenGL2 then use the OpenGL2 plugin, else, use the original OpenGL plugin or the D3D plugins.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saw your anime list, check out Shigurui, Basilisk,
Ga-Rei-Zero, GunXSword, Bounen no Xamdou, Blade of the Immortal, Michiko to Hatchin, and Shikabane Hime.
If you could, come up with your favorite top 20 or 30 and e-mail a list to me. [email protected]
On your list, there were several I had stopped watching, but also several that were on my fav list. I only make a list of the ones I thought were great, which I put above after I deducted the ones you already had.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.