Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I run SMA4 (e) on VBA, I get the Gameboy Player message, then a message something like "Your save file is corrupted". The game does not go any further. Does anyone know how I can fix this? The Japanese version runs fine, but I want to play it in English now!

Cheers,

Matt

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
You have the wrong flash size. Set it to 128K, get it working and then (when running any other game), set it back to 64k.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Forgotten
phantasy star say's bios error or something like that
anyway's p2 p3 run fine but p1 grafix scribles
around anyway of me fixen this prob
thank you

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Forgotten. It works nicely now. I don't suppose I can copy over my Jap save file? The format isn't the same is it?

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
The save format may be the same or not. You can try but keep a copy of your previous .sav file just in case.

As for the Phantasy Star, you need a bios to get sound. It is not a VBA error, it is just telling you so. And there are no problems with as far as I know. If the little shaking bothers you, use the Smart interframe blending.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can I add another question to this post? What about the patched version of SMA4? Does it address this problem and does it work with VBA, perchance in a way to where you don't have to adjust the flash size?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to play sma4 but I'm using boycott emulator and when I load the game it's saying: "The saved data it's corrupted" how I can fix it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts