Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I don't understand...
I have lastest driver, the lasts revision works perfectly and now 1911 and + doesn't work.
How i configure OpenGl PLugin in Advanced ?

·
Registered
124 Posts
If it doesn't work for you it is likely your problem is due to an entirely different issue, the problem with OpenGL on x64 builds is related to launching games through the games list/interface.
why?
it works for older revisions ... there cant be a problem with drivers or something.. i havent read about anything "big" done with ogl in the recent changes.

·
Registered
124 Posts
from the svn issue section:
I have noticed that if you open the DSP-HLE settings box and start a game leaving
that box open, the games seems to start just fine then. So it might be something
weard there?..
it works! :) rev 1997 plays finaly that way for me.
kind of crazy error imho ...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Still hasn't worked for me at SVN R 2007 (Vista x64 SP! version). It says 'APPCRASH' and fault module name is 'StackHash_27ca' for Wii games and 'APPCRASH' and fault module name is 'StackHash_251f' for GC games. Would someone fix this please? The D3D version doesn't crash on startup but hangs Dolphin when you try to 'stop.'

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
YEAH !!!
It's works.... Open the Config windows of HLE Audio plugin, and keep it open, change audio plugin in NULL and close.
Open the game and it works god !! Thanks MAN !

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Please be careful to not bump old threads da_petcu21, the original issue in this thread has been fixed months ago.

If you are having a problem, feel free to create a new thread so someone may be able to assist you.

Thank you. :)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.