Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've reached the point where General Leo is attempting to ally with the Espers in Thamasa. Until that good for nothing Kefka shows up.

After the whole party is down, I have to control General Leo and talk to Kefka to initiate battle.

Here's the problem. I CAN'T TALK TO KEFKA !!!! I've been wandering around the village, I can't seem to get out of the village due to the magitek guardian soldiers (which I battled and run coz I can't get a single damage to them). I can't talk to Kefka because I think the game doesn't recognize Kefka to be an object. This is made evident due to the fact that I can walk through Kefka. (and there he is laughing his A*S off) Sure, I made a SaveState before. But when I load it, it still have the same problem. and the only in-game save files are at the early stage of the game.

HELP !!! I can't advance the storyline like this.

I'm using VBA 1.8.0 beta 3. for your info. (maybe the beta thing is what's causing the problem) but I can't load the SaveState using the 1.7.2 version since it is incompatible... WHEEW... HELP !!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Use the ingame save and try using VBA 1.7.2.
If it doesn't work, try VBA-M. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.