Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there guys, i'm new to the forums, but took some time to look for an answer for this question and no luck yet. I've been playing SRWAG (super robot wars alpha gaiden) with no problems whatsoever until i reached stage 42 (the second to last one T_T) and the game lets me choose all characters (etc etc) until it reaches some point where i think it's going to load a dialog or an animation and i get the following message error message:

opcode 1b UNK (PC 00000100) (19242922,26)

any clue on what the problem can be or how i can solve it? i'm currently using a pentium 4, 3.2 Ghz, an ATI radeon 9600 and 1 GB ram. i'm using pete's 3d driver 1.76, since i don't get all graphics if i use any other plugin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
O_O it's the original game

edit: i made it run with SSSPSX and no problem whatsoever (loading via memory card), my only problem is that i have no clue on how to save and load savestates with it :p...

but my question is still why epsxe didn't read past it :S

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
not all emulators are perfect, sometimes there are glitches. i.e. ePSXe 1.6.0 always hangs at the Dali FMV scene. that's why there are different emulators, programmed in different ways, to help you pass all that ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.