Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my friend want to play WWF: SmackDown!2 online.
We compere all the settings in the Epsxe 1.6.0 and choose to play in the CyberPad 0.1 , We conected but suddnley the Emuletor closed.
here is the printscreen of the DOS log of the Emulator:

please help..

·
Registered
183 Posts
If netplay isn't configured properly, or if you have a router and it isnt setup to forward netplay to your PC, it will close the connection and program immediately. Same thing happens if you and your partner get disconnected in-game or if you cannot negotiate a similar speed coneection between the 2 PCs.
*note* It has been a while since I used netplay, so some things may have changed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have a router.
Im using the cyberPad1.0 and I haven't saw nothing to configure' where and how I need to configure the netplay?
we have high internet speed(DSL) I have 2.4 Mps and he has a 1.5 Mps.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well unless you have a SOCKS5 layer in your home/office network, make sure the check box in the config is off. If you do have SOCKS5 then the values you would use would be specific to your PC, so I can't tell you the answer for that.

As for other configs, you should see this screen (at bottom of post) after running a CD or ISO. Does it look familiar? If you have never seen it, then you might have some screwy anti-virus settings or something along those lines.

If you get to this screen, one person HAS to be server and the other HAS to be client. Set up either based on player 1 will be server or faster computer/connection will be server. Also note the warning on this screen about uusing different versions of games. You have to be absolutely cerrtain you have the same software versions.

The server will need to tell the client what his public IP address is. For internet play, go to www.ipchicken.com for this address. The client should then connect to the IP address the server provided, and your computers will negotiate a communications protocal (via the Cyberpad plugin, in this case). Have you made it this far yet? where did it stop working?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We use the same WWF smackdown!2 version(we download it from the same place).
we got to the this screen, Ive been the server ans he was the client . we clicked the "start game" and the black screen of the game poped up for a sort time and then all the conections shut down.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
dude WTF do you think you're doing? :angry:

no talking about warez in any form here

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
*sigh*

Expect this topic to be closed soon guys, if you'd read the rules it would've been clear to you that mentioning piracy gets topics closed as piracy and pirates aren't supported.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
yeah, pretty much what they said. man, i go out of town for one day and i never have anything to do when i get back but just close the threads :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.