Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, i´m using nulldc 1.0.3 and in resident evil code veronica i have a problem: my shoots pass trough the zombies, in any part of the game, and the aim is very poor, is there a solution for me? because is the only bug i have and i love this game! thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sure. I'm on a Pentium 4, Windows XP. 2.80 GHz, 512 MB of RAM.

Using NullDC 1.0.3.
Plugins:
Chankast video v0.2.5
Image reader GDROM plugin by drk
Chankast's AICA plugin v0.2.5
NullDC Controller v1.0.0
NullExtDev v1.0.0

I'm using my Microsoft Sidewinder controller with Xpadder

Everything seems to be working tip-top until I encounter zombies. When I aim to shoot at them, Claire automatically turns around and aims in the opposite direction. Then I slowly turn manually to shoot them, point directly at them, and don't hit a thing. If I shoot while pointing in the opposite direction, I sometimes hit them, sometimes don't. I've seen that other people have had this problem, but no solutions anywhere yet. Help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
I think i heard about this a long time ago, it's an old issue which probably comes from using old chankast plugins

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried switching to nullpvr, but my video won't work at all then. I just get a white screen. I guess my card probably doesn't support it?

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
You could try the previous version of Nulldc, seems to work a lot better for older hardware.
1.0.0 beta 1.6

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't seem to get Makaron configured, but am guessing my card would likely cause problems with it anyway. I may just play the game in NullDC the way it is. Even when she's pointing in the opposite direction, she actually does seem to shoot them OK. :) Or I might just try and track down the Gamecube version and play it on my Wii. Thanks for all the help guys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts