Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
221 Posts
mmm nunchuck and wiimote it´s giving problems..this is near to be perfectly emulated? ....i have a idea: nunchuk and wiimote must to has a bottom for reconnection; a botton in the pad panel, why this?? : well when we are playing somes games with bugs we had used hacks and we activated and disable hacks, and the emu create this problem: wii mote control is not conected, i try for anyway but i did´nt we need a to reconnect with a funtions, variants to makes this in new svn..well this a work on c++ for identification of wii so we can to interact for to have more and better results...for example i have hulk and i had to guess the menu and gues the pad and all..but for better graphics the hacks make disable the nunchuk to and doesn´t works...i press 3 in my keyboar and 2 more keeys and i got removing hulk of the ruins of where I was sunk...now the games is a litle playable for me ...otherwise dolphin 2012 has some regresions to me ---well must be some bad compilation ...question: why the nunchuk is a mess in the keyboard or pad?Does it could have a specific configuration?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts