My Conf
Processor e6420
Radeon x1650
Mobo Intel dp965lt
2 gb MEmory DDR 2 667

·
Registered
2 Posts
REV 2018 is totally broken. I been using dolphin since allways and few times I had such a bar REV. Ofcourse this is nothing compear to the great job the team is doing. but this rev is no good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
REV 2018 is totally broken. I been using dolphin since allways and few times I had such a bar REV. Ofcourse this is nothing compear to the great job the team is doing. but this rev is no good.

thanks dude, the team is really making a great job, only question, do u know witch is the best last revision?

·
Registered
816 Posts
hmm i have no problem with 2018...the only build i ever had problems with was 2012

·
Registered
43 Posts
dolphin help

when i want to tick nunchuk connected in wii mote plugin and

close and start again the tick disappears

·
Registered
8 Posts
Found that person..... it's omegadox!!!... dunno why but his compiles are the only ones that doesnt work for me.

·
Locked and Loaded.
191 Posts
Omegadox's builds work fine for me, I've been using Xtreme2Damax's lately though since Omega doesn't seem to be active on these forums much.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i thought they fixed the crash problems with the dolphin svn r2018 but i keep getting the crash errors with zelda tp do anybody know how to fix this problems?

Windows Vista Home Premium
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm)64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.30GHz
Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System

·
Banned
221 Posts
mmm nunchuck and wiimote it´s giving problems..this is near to be perfectly emulated? ....i have a idea: nunchuk and wiimote must to has a bottom for reconnection; a botton in the pad panel, why this?? : well when we are playing somes games with bugs we had used hacks and we activated and disable hacks, and the emu create this problem: wii mote control is not conected, i try for anyway but i did´nt we need a to reconnect with a funtions, variants to makes this in new svn..well this a work on c++ for identification of wii so we can to interact for to have more and better results...for example i have hulk and i had to guess the menu and gues the pad and all..but for better graphics the hacks make disable the nunchuk to and doesn´t works...i press 3 in my keyboar and 2 more keeys and i got removing hulk of the ruins of where I was sunk...now the games is a litle playable for me ...otherwise dolphin 2012 has some regresions to me ---well must be some bad compilation ...question: why the nunchuk is a mess in the keyboard or pad?Does it could have a specific configuration?

·
so i herd you like emu's?
731 Posts
oO If you talks about Daco ?! The Mine is fine!
if he was talking about me all ppl downloading from dolphin-emu.com would have trouble haha :p (for win anyway)

also shahadithyab, win7 -> dont think it'll act like vista or XP try it on a different os first :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts