Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a prblem in my Chankast, i had cdi file for spawn but chankast wont recognise the game even i mount it with alchohol120%, when i started the emulator i always see the music section for dreamcast then when i play it the emulator always said "Insert game disk" ............ Help Thanks
"sorry im not good in english"

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I hope it's a proper clean dump, otherwise you could try one of the other emulators such as nullDC. Chankast is quite dated by now, even though revolutionary in its time.

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
It's probably not a self boot image. It might work with Chankast if you load the utopia boot cd image first.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks "Gareth1977" please help me can u elaborate me what is utopia boot???? , i burn the cdi files from discjuggler but chankast dont recognise it the same problem

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
Utopia is a boot disc for dreamcast back-ups, before they could make back ups properly

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can you help me how can i play my cdi files for my chankast, how can i make it cd image please give some instruction

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what do you mean DC real backups????? i had nulldc b 1.6 but i had some problem on the graphic , when i start the emulator with the game the screen is blurde

1 - 8 of 8 Posts