Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem extracting .img files to Rom Folder

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Cid Highwind 
#1 ·
I downloaded the Suikoden game for my ePSXe emulator. I had 8 .rar folders with the .ccd .img and .sub files in it. Well, I opened the first Suikoden folder and exacted what was inside (those three files) into a folder. Then deleted the .rar file. Right after I went to exact everything from the second .rar file and this is what happened. I got a WinRAR: Diagnostic Message saying: "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\PSX\Roms\Suikoden.part02.rar: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack suikoden.img" How am I to go about doing that when I have already extracted the Suikoden.Part01 rar file? I really hope I can play all of Suikoden which came with 8 Rar files. Thank you very much in advance.

#3 ·
http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showpost.php?p=751350&postcount=2

Taken from the rules :

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

#5 ·
If you have it yourself just make an image of your own copy, it will save you the hassle of downloading and extracting it.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well for Felix, if it's hard to make an ISO I can understand you're having problems with using Winrar as well :rolleyes:

Have you tried using your own disc?

And FYI, asking about warez is against the rules, like Prafull even quoted, you will not find support here for your downloaded game, end of story. If you want to play psx games you will have to use your own games. You can make an ISO of them by using Alcohol 120%. Then use Mooby's image plugin to load the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.