Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had mega drive/mastersystem/gamegear, nes/snes, gb/c/a, ds, n64 and a gc(disks only) so I am familiar with emulators.

My main problem is downloading games since I can only find RAR files which I try extract with 7zip but always says either iso/bin/img broken. I have had one game work for me so I have got it working correctly just don't know how to extract games properly. Is 7zip the right type of file to use?

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
I've had mega drive/mastersystem/gamegear, nes/snes, gb/c/a, ds, n64 and a gc(disks only) so I am familiar with emulators.

My main problem is downloading games since I can only find RAR files which I try extract with 7zip but always says either iso/bin/img broken. I have had one game work for me so I have got it working correctly just don't know how to extract games properly. Is 7zip the right type of file to use?
Solution: buy a PSX buy the psx games make images dump the bios then they will play without a problem.

Why cant anybody read the rullz, make sure you read the rullz before posting next time ...

http://forums.ngemu.com/forum-announcements/53429-ngemu-emuforums-rules-conduct.html

Feast your eyes on this:

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Dump your own games, otherwise, we can't help you as its against the site rules.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't realise this fell into that catagory and I did read the rules. Only reason I'm trying to download is because my laptop disk tray is broke so I can't use the disk for the files and my ps1/2 lens is too weak to read the disk ( bought preowned) and sony decided to release an update on the ps3 that gives it the yellow light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.