Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that when running pcsx2, it can't detect my game discs placed in the disc drive.

However, I have gotten to the point that I can set the Playstation 2 internal clock and view the background floating white dots without a problem.

It's just that there's no golden disc or a dark blue disc appearing when searching for the games, only seeing two memory cards with 7,886 something for each of them.

My games are only NTSC-compatible. Such as Touge 3, and DOA2: Hardcore (Japanese).

Can anyone suggest something? Thanks in advance.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P.E.Op.S: Isn't that for reading PS1 discs?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw its info. Thanks for your help!

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, sorry to bump, but:

PEOPS CDVD plugin failed many many times. I can't get it to the place where CDnull had gone to. And so to some other CDVD plugins. It crashed every time I execute.
What should I do?
And, do the plugins support NTSC-J discs?

Good night.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Hello, sorry to bump, but:

PEOPS CDVD plugin failed many many times. I can't get it to the place where CDnull had gone to. And so to some other CDVD plugins. It crashed every time I execute.
What should I do?
And, do the plugins support NTSC-J discs?

Good night.
Did you confederate it correctly?
You can try other Caching modes too

Using anything different that CDnull wont show you the mini movie and Browser and System Configuration.It will immediately run the game when you use Run=>CD/DVD.

Also what game are you trying to run,are you sure that is supported by the emu?
You can also try this CDVD plugin too.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you confederate it correctly?
You can try other Caching modes too

Using anything different that CDnull wont show you the mini movie and Browser and System Configuration.It will immediately run the game when you use Run=>CD/DVD.

Also what game are you trying to run,are you sure that is supported by the emu?
You can also try this CDVD plugin too.
1. Confederate what?
2. Anything other than CDnull => I got it.
3. When I read that, whether the emu supports the game or not, I went and looked to see if my games are in there. I found out that all games are in regions USA and Europe, yet no Japan regions. Which means all of my games, even if it can run or not, won't mean anything. Guess the emu can't support JPN games.

How do I let the developers of pcsx2 know that, they have to consider JAPAN regions for their beta-testing? Or, may I ask a favor for someone else do the job?

4. That plugin, CDVD 1.0, fails also.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
1. Confederate what?
3. When I read that, whether the emu supports the game or not, I went and looked to see if my games are in there. I found out that all games are in regions USA and Europe, yet no Japan regions. Which means all of my games, even if it can run or not, won't mean anything. Guess the emu can't support JPN games.

How do I let the developers of pcsx2 know that, they have to consider JAPAN regions for their beta-testing? Or, may I ask a favor for someone else do the job?

4. That plugin, CDVD 1.0, fails also.

1.Configure P.E.Op.S...that picture is for him.
3.It means that no one has tested those games or not add the info about them(working or not).It doesn't mean they wont work,it means that you have no info about them and you don't know for sure that they will work or not.The game may work on 100% but you don't know that because there is no info about it.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh...I see what you mean. But unfortunately for me:

1. P.E.Op.S fails to work. It crashes the emulator the moment it is executed, which also makes me unable to test run to see of my games actually work or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts