Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
General of Tangerines
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am having a few problems when I run Grandia under ePSXe 1.2.0.

1. When I try to load a Dexdrive save in the Load Game Menu, the game displays the message the "Save Data is Damaged".

After displaying the error message, the game freezes up.

The Dexdrive save works perfectly on my Playstation so the Dexdrive save cannot be problem.
  2. When I try and save the game it takes a very long time to save the game. After waiting for a long time the game does eventually save.

Though when I try and load back the save game, the error message "Save Data is Damaged" pops up and the game freezes up.
Does anybody else have this problem?

·
Registered
513 Posts
>Though when I try and load back the save game...
While I don't own the game, you might want to try pressing the F4 key right after it completes saving.

·
Registered
83 Posts
F4 before the menu to save, and it disables F4 after leaving the menu to save, by the way, i arrive at the end of the game with the version 1. 0. 1 of the ePSXe, so if you have problems with the version 1. 2. 0, it uses the previous version.
Or you can wait to the following version! :D
:cool: ePSXe 1.4.0 :cool:

·
General of Tangerines
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
F4 Key Works!

F4 Key Works!

When the F4 Key (SIO IRQ) is on, I can now save and load the game data in Grandia.

Though I found out if you leave the F4 on you can't bypass the Opening Intro using the assigned start button. The SIO IRQ has be left off to bypass the Opening Intro. Though that can be easily fixed by pressing F4 on and off again.

Thanks for the help guys! :)

P.S. The graphics in Grandia look so crispy using Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.50! I never knew the graphics in Grandia can look so good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts