Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure why, but all the releases that have come out in the last maybe 2 weeks? I'm having a problem where when i hit "Apply" in the Wii Remote Plugin Config Dolphin "always" crashes. It's only with all the newer revisions that have come out in the the last 2 weeks. Anyone else have this? This makes it impossible to use a game controller because you can set the keys because it always crashes on "apply"

thx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have the same exact problem as well, all I can think is one of the developers messed up when applying changes to the code. It doesn't seem like a problem specific to just you, and likely is an emulator problem.
wow...then im rly surprised there aren't more topics on this? seems like a very fundamental necessity for that to work...im surprised no one has caught it yet. I hope they fix it soon because some games are unplayable in the newer revisions since you cant configure buttons on the controller and then apply them oO

Is there a way to report it to the devs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.