Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My first post on EMU Forums, glad to be part of the community.

I have a query regarding configuring. I know HOW to configure. I know what to do and all that, but am finding ePSXe a little err... temperamental.

I have ePSXe Launcher as well as ePSXe.

When I open up ePSXe and try to RUN ISO I get an eror message saying I do not have a bios selected. I DO have my bios, it works (I have played Legend of Mana and Vagrant Story perfectly well).

Why am I being told it isn't there when it quite clearly is in my bios folder?

It only seems to work after about six attempts. And then won't work again if I change ISOs?

I get this with both ePSXe Launcher as well as ePSXe.

Also if I try to configure Sound or Video i am not getting anything in the drop down list until about the sixth attempt?

Can anyone help? Do I need to move files elsewhere?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
strange. you can try deleting registry entries (under PSemu pro) and then try again. or even try a different emulator (like PSXeven, SSSPSX, PCSX)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the advice. I went one further and completely removed both programs, and then just reinstalled ePSXe. I simply dl the Video, Sound and CD plugins that I wanted (I'd previously dl a complete suite of plugins).

Everything seems fine this time around. Perhaps because I had so many plugins it got 'confused'?

Anyway all sorted now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.