1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, today i discover pcsx emulator, so i wan't know if
pro evolution soccer 4 run well, and where i can see a list of game
that run well.

sorry if the question is stupid, but i'm new and i don't speak english very well

:yawn:

hi

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
A little detail: PES4 is a ps2 game, so no psx emulator will run it. And the few ps2 emulators that exist are in early beta stages, so they won't run this -or any, for that matters- game. Just play it on the ps2. Anyways, it would be ilegal to emulate it using a ps2 bios if you didn't own the console ;) .

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
I-Chan said:
A little detail: PES4 is a ps2 game, so no psx emulator will run it. And the few ps2 emulators that exist are in early beta stages, so they won't run this -or any, for that matters- game. Just play it on the ps2. Anyways, it would be ilegal to emulate it using a ps2 bios if you didn't own the console ;) .
oops, i didnt know that :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ops !

yes, is a game for ps2
infact i use pcsx2 but pro evolution seccer don't work !! :(

i have also another emulator ( Ekaf Playstation 2 Emulator )
but this use .ps2 file and i have a .mdf (and .mds) file.

you know the .ps2 file ?? i don't know !!!

i know that this program are only beta version but i hope that i can play
pro evolution soccer 4 soon.

axel

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Like I-Chan already said:

There is NO ps2 emulator that runs commercial games well enough. So the only way to play the game is on the real PS2.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
ekaf is fake (I guess you could read the name a bit more)

Anyway, don't expect to be playing PES4 on PCSX2 anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
axel82 said:
i have also another emulator ( Ekaf Playstation 2 Emulator )
but this use .ps2 file and i have a .mdf (and .mds) file.
You should start buying the game, pal ;) . Read the [rules]rules[/rules], warez discussion is not allowed.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Well i dont see why ur saying thats warez. He could have made it him self... Like most of us do

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I-Chan, are you saying a hoax is the same as warez? :p

He has done nothing wrong, it's just n00biness, for which he can't be blamed. Except for that he could've checked the PS2 emulation forums where he might have been able to find out for himself that no PS2 emu is able to play games.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I suppose you can play from the disc and not the iso when you have the original, so the format doesn't matter. Besides, if i can make an iso of my game, and the problem is i can't do it in the desired format, i'll ask how to do a .ps2 file (as most people who actually own the game do). Experience tells me it's a downloaded iso, though i can be wrong, of course. If it's so, i apologize.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Alright, well experience also tells that it's always a good thing to point new ppl to the rules for I've got the funny feeling 90% doesn't read them :rolleyes:

2 axel: If your mds and mdf file are downloaded, you are acting against the rules and therefor we won't help you on this.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I-Chan said:
Experience tells me it's a downloaded iso, though i can be wrong, of course. If it's so, i apologize.
Well experience tells me that 90% of the users have downloaded isos, but since they dont say it we help and ngemu wont get in trouble.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok ok ,
but if the umulator dont work, why i must buy a game for ps2 ?

i downloaded the game only for my curiosity. i want see if is possible play on pc at a game for ps2. if this is possible i can also buy it or rent, or take it in loan from a friends.

but the real problem is that aren't good emulator. it's too soon

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Ok now that you admitied that you downloaded (I-Chan was right ^^) we cannot help you. NGemu can't support piracy in this forum and this thread will soon be locked.

btw, Many games have demo versions that you can try out buying a magazine or so.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this is a forum for emulator.

you like use emulator ???

you buy a game for ps2 and than use it on pc ???

i'm not so crazy !

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
There is a difference between emulators, which are legal, and illegal things such as downloaded games, and a downloaded BIOS, which is copyrighted.

We can not help you with illegal matters because then this forum will get problems with Sony/Nintendo/M$ and game producers.

And for now, PS2 games do NOT work on emulators, they are still being worked on.

·
Registered
153 Posts
my advice:

the PC version of PES4 is comming out, this month. it will also have an online mode (direct-ip). so just buy it like me if you want to play it on your PC. the best solution, imo. see ya.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
axel82 said:
this is a forum for emulator.

you like use emulator ???

you buy a game for ps2 and than use it on pc ???

i'm not so crazy !
Then you don't get the point of emulation. It is not to let you play for free on your pc. For starters, to play a PSOne or PSTwo (and most other consoles) game on an emulator, you need an image of the console's BIOS. The only legal way to own it, is to already own one of those consoles and dump the bios from it yourself. And then, play the original games you already own for the console. So it's not crazy to buy the game, in fact it's the way to go with emulation.

Yes, this is an emulation forum. A legal one. I ask you to respect the [rules]rules[/rules] from now on, or please leave. Further rule's violations will result in a ban. Consider this as your first formal warning.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts