Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i'm sorry, i probably posted this in the wrong place....but here is the problem....i installed prince of persia 2 on my computer, 112GB hard drive, 512 ram, amd athalon prcessor....but when i run prince of persia the movies run fine but the game itself lags out really bad....any suggestions...

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
What is a "athalon processor"?

I assume you mean the new version released by Ubisoft, what graphics card are you running? and what's the processor speed?

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
>> athalon prcessor

Yeah, but you know there's larger variety of Athlons (only 1 'a') with frequencies from about 600 to 2x00 mhz, that makes a big difference. That's like saying 'I have a Celeron' CPU, those craps are from line 400mhz to Pentium 4 speeds :p

Oh and you need a graphic card too, if you have a GF 2/4 MX, forget any recent 3D game :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have an invidia gforce....i don't know the particulars right now, i forgot to check and i am posting from school, i should be able to post again tomorrow....i just know that evertything was brand new last christmas....

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
There are lot of budget cards that are brand new but they're still crap. I can get a Ati X300 boxed but it sucks more than what I'm using currently... try to know your computer BEFORE installing games ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts