Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the demo last night for it from 3dgamers. Beat it twice already. I didnt have time today to take alot of shots, on my way to work. I'll post more later, just wanted to get the ball rolling..

all shots taking with fraps at 1024x768 2xaa

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Sweet tits! Is the game any good?well... the demo that is. :agree:

Oh and the graphics are nice!

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Still mad they put the Bloom effect in the game. Pretty much just a power hogging excuse to hide bad textures, and its really ugly at that.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I like Bloom, it gives a soft, foggy, dreamy feeling to the image that worked really well with the mood of SOT , also with your card I doubt it would hog 1% of it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
N1ghtw0lf said:
Still mad they put the Bloom effect in the game. Pretty much just a power hogging excuse to hide bad textures, and its really ugly at that.
Didn't the Sands of Time have the bloom effect? I can't quite remember..

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PoP did use the bloom effect, in moderations. It allowd you to turn it off I believe.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Well the rain makes it look like it has ALOT of bloom efect when it doesnt. The bloom in this game is ok

On the first shoot it looks like bloom effect couse its the Cinematic Camera mode, but the second shot u can see there isnt much bloom. Game looks great btw, and its one of those games i love couse doesnt use much CPU ^^. I can run it at 1600*1200 6xFSAA and 16xAF at a decent frame rate. (i can't be sure how much fps couse fraps doesnt seem to work on this game, if i turn the show fps option on the screen gets black)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts