Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Prince of Persia
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I just wanted to let everyone know that Prince of Persia Legacy has been finally updated. After much delay. Please take note of the new url address.

I hope everyone enjoys the editorial, interview, and the two exclusive screenshots. Thank you PoP Community for supporting Prince of Persia Legacy and Thank you PoP Teamm for allowing me to visit Ubisoft Montreal. :)

-Zapages

PS: If anyone from here would mind posting on Gaming-age's forum. I want them to hear this interview as they are mentioned in it. :) Thanks. :)

·
Heretic
2,771 Posts
Oops, I thought this thread was about a new PoP game called Prince of Persia Legacy :p.

If they do make another I hope they make it more like Popsot because WW was terrible imo.

·
Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
hum.... don't you guys think SoT was a bit repetitive... same start at A, pull lever go thru the open door. And SoT was a little bit on the shorter side

I personally liked WW more open ended environment (though i did get a little tired of all the backtracking and stuff).

·
Banned
10,931 Posts
Sands of time just had a certain "feel" that WW didn't, even with better gameplay and graphics there is still something missing, also WW had a bug in the game where toy skipped most of the game trapping you in a place where you can't continue

·
Heretic
2,771 Posts
PoPSoT also had a bug that I unfortunately suffered from: about half way through the game there is a place where the girl has to climb under a gate... but she doesn't and there is absolutely nothing you can do to make her XD.

·
Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
I liked how they made POP look now. Although I hated that at the start. They changed the childhood old feel (POP1 )to make it more grown up. I think they added more deepness without removing the past style. That's why I still play ;) .

@Zapages : Well I'm fine. The team I belong to is making a good progress in our site. The link is in my signature as it has always been ^^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts