Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lolz the easiest game i ever play no game OVER whatever you do!!!
And the prince no longer the prince anymore.Gimme back the Warrior Within formula god damn it UBISOFT!

·
!
6,312 Posts
thanks ras;)..the only POP game i have played it that version on Ps1..:heh:

the good thing of this game is doesn't requires powerful pc

·
Demon
1,204 Posts
The ideal Prince of Persia game for me would be a combination of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time characters, Warrior Within's combat, Two Throne's bosses and Prince of Persia 2008's world.

·
EmuAddict-_-;;
2,831 Posts
Nice screenshots. This game was so easy. Had to finish it with keyboard and mouse :( My PS2 to PC controller didn't work well with this game especially left analog. Anyone who had same problem please let me know how to make the analog movement smooth just like my favorite Warrior Within and Two Throne.

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
played it for 30 min. quit+uninstalled
NOOB

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
Is this a PC game, when was this released?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
this game sucks.

anyone got ubisofts mailing address? :evil:

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
youre going to verbally abuse them??

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
i liked the game, kinda reminded me of abe odysee where you dont die (well actually kinda do in an abe) and repeat the section, just the combat system would be great for a group of enemies but since it is one on one only fights i thought a street fighter or dead or alive or soul calibur type of fighting wouldve been better and that way there would be a fighting game for two players. the other thing is the game holds your hand too much late (but not too late) still work when it wouldve meant death in the previous prine games... also it pisses me off the prince of persia original remake (which is available for xbox360 and ps3 as a downloadable game) never even gets a pc port or even included with this release which would made this game more of a seller...

at least i gotta give it some credit for beyond good and evil skin for the princess since bg&e is my favourite game of all time, of which i pray night and day and in between so i hope ubisoft dont screw up the sequel of bg&e which is best game made by the team also i agree on that warrior within is the best prince of persia, also i agree on denetsu formula, hopefully ubisoft listens.

also for the controller issue, try the xbox 360 controller emulator, it may not fix the issue, i havent even tried it and cant provide the link but i am certain it exists, but at worst case scenario it will make your controller work on the 360 controller only games and provide zero configuration (which i find a significant positive to use 360 controller on windows).

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Well I think I will like this game for the visuals, but you guys have to recognize PoP Warrior Whiting was really hard.
I liked Two Thrones a lot more than the others.

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
I hated it when my character fell off from heights, and my failure to use the time reversal thing. I have to try this game.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I dunno...I got the game for Christmas. Was the game easy? Hell yeah, i finished it in less then 24 hours. Was the game bad? Absolutely NOT. The graphics looks fantastic. Not realistic, but let´s be realistic here (Lol) Graphics does NOT have to be realistic to look good! Especially not this kind of game, are you kidding me? That would be boring as hell! It would look realistic, yes...But so what? What the hell is wrong with people? There is nothing mature about games anyway, no matter how gory and realistic they are. They are still games, you still suck at life (I´m talking to the obsessive gamers here.)

Anyway, as short as the game was, i still think it was very good. I don´t know why, but i liked the concubine, you know that crazy bia-TCH that you fight sometimes...I thought she (It?) was a great villain. The final boss was easy, but i think it was pretty fun. The ending had a twist to it as well.

The fact that you didn´t die, or got any game overs, only added to the game, in my opinion. Let´s be a bit realistic again. You DIE. Then the time gets reverted back to the point before you die. It´s hard to keep the flow this way. Besides, falling off heights, and having to get saved by whatshername (I forgot,, lol!) can be equally frustrating. Trust me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lolz the easiest game i ever play no game OVER whatever you do!!!
And the prince no longer the prince anymore.Gimme back the Warrior Within formula god damn it UBISOFT!
agree worst POP...no die never and lack of fightings..too easy..you need only play for fun ..few puzzles...:)

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
I dunno...I got the game for Christmas. Was the game easy? Hell yeah, i finished it in less then 24 hours. Was the game bad? Absolutely NOT. The graphics looks fantastic. Not realistic, but let´s be realistic here (Lol) Graphics does NOT have to be realistic to look good! Especially not this kind of game, are you kidding me? That would be boring as hell! It would look realistic, yes...But so what? What the hell is wrong with people? There is nothing mature about games anyway, no matter how gory and realistic they are. They are still games, you still suck at life (I´m talking to the obsessive gamers here.)

Anyway, as short as the game was, i still think it was very good. I don´t know why, but i liked the concubine, you know that crazy bia-TCH that you fight sometimes...I thought she (It?) was a great villain. The final boss was easy, but i think it was pretty fun. The ending had a twist to it as well.

The fact that you didn´t die, or got any game overs, only added to the game, in my opinion. Let´s be a bit realistic again. You DIE. Then the time gets reverted back to the point before you die. It´s hard to keep the flow this way. Besides, falling off heights, and having to get saved by whatshername (I forgot,, lol!) can be equally frustrating. Trust me.
Her name is Elika :p

And thank you for giving an honest opinion. I truly get tired of hearing people say negative things about the game when they "played for 30 minutes and uninstalled it", or hearing that you can't die and officially deeming it "too easy". If the game had you die every time i miscalculated a jump... I honestly would have broke the damn disc in half. I died damn near 200 times probably and half of them were from simply hitting a button too soon or too late.

I truly think the artistic graphics were great, the story was on par with most games of the sort, just not as dark as the previous PoP's, and i don't normally play PoP for the fighting so the battle system didn't bug me. It is short, but i by no means think it is a bad game. The longevity of the game... as with almost any game comes from replayability... which i don't really think this game has much once you get all the light seeds. One you've beaten it i think most people will be pretty much done, but by no means was it not a quality title and if i had really died every time i was supposed to, i literally would have quit playing 3 hours in... I think it was a wise choice despite they knew they were going to get criticized for it.

I give it a solid 8.0 out of 10 easy. Not perfect because of the lack of replayability... but other than that it was something fresh and different... even if you don't die...

I however didn't like the character of the new prince. Too arrogant and i couldn't take him seriously because he never took anything seriously until the end... in which case i didn't really buy his emotional attachment to anything :p even though the end i thought was pretty great

·
Registered
443 Posts
Just started playing this on the 360, graphics didn't look quite as good as I thought they would but I really enjoy the gameplay. I'll definitely be putting lots of time into this one the next couple weeks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts